Thursday 30 June 2011

Melbourne

So yes I have partaken on my first touristy event of the trip and took a day trip to Melbourne. It took 3 hours to get there and 3 hours to get back (and I was only there 6 hours) but you can hardly come all this way and not take a trip into the big city, so I did it.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Melbourne isn't tourist friendly enough. Usually this idea makes me want to vom but a couple of signposts to the tourist attractions would have been nice. If it wasn't for these 2 indonesian girls I was following (in a stalker like fashion) I would have never found the zoo by myself. This is of course the most important part of any new city.

That's not the camera the building looks like it's glowing in real life.

Personally  for me the zoo READ MORE>>

No comments:

Post a Comment