Saturday 14 April 2012

Top 5 Myths about Hitchhiking

Before leaving for my hitch hike across the continent, I had many pleas for me not to go and risk my life. When fundraising one guy working at the foreign office told us he’d see us again once we’d been raped and murdered. Optimistic! But as they say there is no smoke without fire and all theses tragic stories of hitchers hacked to death while on the road are true and do happen. However, in my opinion, the mere fact that these stories are so famous is because they are so rare. If these murders were a day to day occurrence you would never hear about them. After hearing all these terrible things about hitching I thought I would bust some myths.

1. You will get raped and die.



Ok a fairly dramatic one to begin with but READ MORE>>

No comments:

Post a Comment