Monday 16 January 2012

Blast from the Past: Finnish SitSit

The man ran down the aisle carrying a chainsaw ..... he came closer and closer and then........ he slipped.....

But more on that later. You know how I say I always wish I had blogged about Germany .... no maybe not but I do say that and I thought

Hey why don't I do that now!


My brain is still swimming with all the cool blogtacular information and seeing as I'm not going anywhere (for the next 30 odd days) I thought I would start off with one of my faves. Not only was this one of my favourite memories of 2011 but also my favourite city and country that's right you guessed it (or didn't based on how well you know me) ........

It's Helsinki baby!!


But George I hear you cry, how can you like Helsinki it's soooo cold. Why yes it is children look ...


This photo was taken in March, it was -10c snowing everyday but that didn't stop Finland from being KICK-ASS!  READ MORE>>

No comments:

Post a Comment